Sometimes you just can’t tell anybody how much you really feel, not because you don’t know why, not because you don’t know your purpose, not because you don’t trust them. But because you never really find the right words to make them understand. And sometimes, the one who seems the strongest, is the one who is in most need of a hug.

20141230

What to update?

Hello!

Again. I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why am so lack of motivation to update this little 'space' despite a lots of thing/event happens around me.

I don't want to shut this space but I'm too lazy to update. How?

I've been drowning into the sea of books as well as drama currently. Bought too many books during Big Bad Wolf and boxing day recently and there's a lots pf drama I need to catch up including the old one, the one that I watched for few episodes but never finish it. Haha!

On the other side, I'm missing my Thai girl which she already in London! I hope you're fine Tina. Missing you badly :(

Okay lah, I will stop here. Will write more, soon.

Till then!

No comments: